FASTag Deadline Update and fine

Click on Icon to Share

About 90 percent of the people walking on the streets have purchased FASTag, leaving only 10 percent of the people. Fastag is also available for purchase at the toll plaza. Apart from this, you can also buy it through bank paytm etc.

FASTag

FASTag Deadline Update: Fastag will be made mandatory on every vehicle in India from today, 15 February. Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari on Sunday said that the timeframe for making fastag mandatory will not be extended. Therefore, vehicle owners are requested to immediately adopt the e-payment facility. FASTags was introduced in 2016. By making its vehicle compulsory, it will get rid of the long line at the toll plaza.

Time limit will not be extended: Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari while answering a question of FASTag at Nagpur airport told the media that the government has increased the date of Fastag registration to two-three times, and has not extended it anymore Will go. At the moment, everyone should buy FASTag immediately. Let us say that FASTag has been purchased by about 90 percent of the people walking on the streets, leaving only 10 percent. At the same time, if you do not have a fastag on the vehicle, now you may have to pay double toll tax,

Where to buy: Also available for purchase at the FASTag toll plaza. Apart from this, you can buy from Bank, Paytm Amazon.in, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, Kotak bank, Axis Bank as well as Paytm Payments Bank. The central government has extended the FASTag deadline for vehicles from 1 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.

What is Fastag: FASTag is a sticker that is affixed to the vehicle’s windscreen, and does not require the vehicle to be stopped for any cash transaction. This makes use of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology to make payments at toll plazas. In which the amount taken at the toll plaza is deducted directly from the account associated with FASTag. With this sticker, you do not need to pay a toll by stopping the Car at the toll plaza. Because toll money is deducted directly from your account.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.